Champion 4 experience

Users who are viewing this thread

jbarker324

Reaction score
After 3 months of research, I concluded that TOTO and the American Standard Champion 4 toilets were the best bet. A friend was very happy with a new Toto but none were readily available in our area so I bought the Champion 4 at Lowe's for about $220 three or four years ago. It has never been clogged while the two Eljers in the house have been numerous times. I replaced one of them last July, 2013 with another Champion 4. So far, no clogs. The C-4 has a very quick and quiet flush through the 4" flush valve and leaves a clean bowl due to the very slick finish. I noticed the price on the same tall, elongated unit was $198 at Home Depot last week, Jan, 2014. I did have to replace the handle last summer as others have mentioned having to do.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
A friend was very happy with a new Toto but none were readily available in our area

Some but not all of the Toto line are available at Home Depot, which it sounds like you have in your area. You have to ask. They're not on the floor. They are also on the web site. If you have a plumbing supply place anywhere near you, they probably have access to the whole Toto line.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks