ceramic disks for Price Fister faucet stems

Users who are viewing this thread

wrh4883

Reaction score
How do you find just the ceramic disks for a Price Fister faucet stem. Does Price Fister have a warranty like Moen?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
These stems are NOT repairable. No parts are available, with the exception of the rubber base gasket. PP does have a lifetime warranty, and will send you a new stem. 1-800-PFAUCET

BennyBaby

Reaction score
Good company..I needed ceramic disc and made a phone call. Parts came in two days. 2 new valves came, although I asked for one. Keep the instruction book stored in a safe place.

I screwed up disc's during install. I don't think this valve will ever fail, very good design and quality.

I think I screwed up the original disc, because I didn't flush the solder balls from the water pipes thoroughly, A solder ball damaged the disc when it was lodged in the valve.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks