Case 3000 Replacement Toilet seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Old_Pipes

Reaction score
I have a light blue Case 3000 toilet. The lid hinge is broken on one side, so I need to either replace the entire seat and lid or perform some modifications to the hinges. I have done a lot of web searching for replacement seats, but all the Case seat lids I have seen have stainless steel parts which attached to the bowl. Mine has plastic spring loaded rods which insert into ceramic lid hinge holders. Looking for any suggestions on replacing or repairing the seat lid. I want to keep the toilet because its in character with the house and after I replaced the cistern plumbing, it works well.

case-3000-seat-01.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

Old_Pipes

Reaction score
Yes except the Toilet seat hinge is ceramic not metal but probably does not affect the seat/lid specifications

Pappas2020

Reaction score
We have one of these with a spring loaded rod. The lid broke in half. How do you remove the lid? I’ve tried to press the sides but nothing happens. Help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks