Caroma Cube

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Skilos, May 16, 2012.

1. Skilos

Skilos New Member

Hey all,

So I am looking to install a new toilet. I had good luck with installing a Caroma Caravelle in my other bathroom a while back so I'm looking to get another one since they save water. I am interested in the Caroma Invisi series Cube because it looks good and saves a little space. However, I'm planning on installing myself and have never installed a wall-mounted toilet. Is this going to be significantly more difficult? Should I just not bother and go with a regular size/shape toilet instead?

This is the toilet: http://www.caromausa.com/products/index/cu_products97.php

Any advice or prior experience with wall-mounted toilets, esp this brand, highly appreciated!

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    The Caroma wall hung should work fine for your purpose.

Will it take a bit more thinking? Yes, but it will look nice when done too.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    Installation of the in-wall carrier and plumbing is more involved with a wall-hung verses installing a traditional floor flange. The wall may need to be beefed up and be deeper to contain the in-wall hardware and plumbing.

5. Skilos

Skilos New Member

Thanks both for your help, I have ordered the wall-hung toilet. I have a couple of plumber buddy's on standby just in case.