Caroma Caravelle and other 10" rough-ins

Users who are viewing this thread

GramGram

Reaction score
We failed in trying to install the Toto Aquaia II Dual FLush (that I REALLY wanted!) because the "rough in" was 11 5/8 imches. It seems that the only other low-flow toilet with Dual Flush is the Caroma Caravelle. I don't like the styling because it "juts out" taking up valuable space between toilet and tub.

Does anyone have other suggestions for 10" rough-ins?

Sigh!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Any of the Toto's that use the Unifit adapter can be used at 10". It comes with the 12" one, you have to buy a 10" one as an extra. These are all skirted, elongated toilets, but may not be that much longer than some round bowls.

GramGram

Reaction score
I wish I knew that yesterday!

Before paying the plumber $150! Where could I purchase such an adapter? I luve in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
These only work on certain Toto toilets. It is a Toto unique part, it's not generic. If you go to the Toto website and search on unifit, it should pop up the toilets that use it. Some that I know of are: Carlyle, Vespin (I have one of each). I know there are more...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks