Can’t identify & disassemble widespread faucet handle

Users who are viewing this thread

SoCalLex

DIY’er
Reaction score
I can’t identify my faucet so I can’t find info on how to disassemble it. I’ve read other posts but they don’t seem to work with the trim I have. I was assuming I had to take the trim off... so I haven’t tried wrenching the nut yet. So if someone can either identify the maker of the faucet that would help me. Otherwise, help with getting the cartridge out would be great. There’s no screw on the side of the trim. If I don’t need to take off trim, do I start with outer most silver nut or go straight for the inner nut? Thanks! (P.S. trying to repair leaking handle)

Attachments

• 14E5D1A8-81F4-41EF-A17E-A4044BE585BF.jpeg
    14E5D1A8-81F4-41EF-A17E-A4044BE585BF.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 22B3CB84-A1A8-4A31-878A-2D47169B6C30.jpeg
    22B3CB84-A1A8-4A31-878A-2D47169B6C30.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Are you sure there isn't an Allen screw under the lever handle?

The stems look like Delta.
Sometimes they have a tag underneath with a model number.

SoCalLex

DIY’er
Reaction score
Are you sure there isn't an Allen screw under the lever handle?

The stems look like Delta.
Sometimes they have a tag underneath with a model number.

Hi Terry,

Allen screw- yes on handle - I got those off, I’m talking about the square trim base. I don’t want to scratch those. I already checked out similar models for delta & pfister & grohe for manuals & none seem to be quite the same as mine. Can’t get stem out without damaging trim unless I only need to get inner nut off, but doesn’t seem accessible without taking trim off.

I already checked everywhere underneath for model info, including other faucets in house. Came up with nothing.

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks