Can you purchase parts for meyers shallow jet pumps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Btglenn

Reaction score
I have a cracked casing for meyers HJ100s, though I had it drained but apparently not. Its only the outer side the well pipe connects to. Whats the deal with not being able to find parts easily for these things? A few sites want more than I paid for the entire pump for a new casing. Is the casing generally the entire outside of the pump? Seems like a scam. Do they just not generally offer replacement parts to induce new pump sales or what?

thanks in advance.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
If it froze it could have other problems also, and a new pump may be best.

How old is it ?

Good Luck on your project.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Most of what I see around here at big box stores is Plastic Crap. At HD anyway.

I think my local old school tru-value still has real cast iron pumps. And parts for them.

Tractor Supply may carry Myers.

Sears sells parts.

Last edited:

Btglenn

Reaction score
thanks, its only a year or two old. Ill check around those places

I actually just got up with Pentair/Meyers and they do sell parts and were very helpful aside from the fact that the part is more than the entire pump was new.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks