Can I use Scoth brite disposable scrubber

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I have toto drake. can I use Scoth brite disposable scrubber with builtin cleaner to clean it without damaging sanigloss.
Someone told me to use Lyzol liquid with a brush. but I do not know what kind of brush to be used. please advise.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
One of the main benefits of SanaGlos is that it is much smoother than normal glaze. On my two, I find that just a quick brush gets anything off. If you are wanting to sanitize things a little (kind of a waste of time), you can use a liquid cleaner and then just swish it around with the brush - in my experience, it will get perfectly clean. I'd avoid anything harsh unless possibly the stain wouldn't come off. You might end up putting microscratches on the finish and then you'd lose the benefit of the glaze you spent extra for. Double-check with Toto. My unprofessional opinion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks