Can i trust this softener guide?

Users who are viewing this thread

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
45 pages... simple... lol

Post some basic information of what you want and your water type. Municipal, private well etc.

House size/ plumbing size/type, number of people...

Not sure why it would take 45 pages. :)

Chuckwagon

Reaction score
Ya - not a quick read! In fairness they put all the important stuff at the beginning, and then dive into some pretty technical stuff for the next 40 pages. My water is supplied from a drilled well. 37 grains per gallon hardness, iron is 0.5 ppm. The house is 2400 square feet, 3 bathrooms but only two with showers/baths. 5 people live in the house.

Trying to decide between a Clack and Fleck softener. The Clack WS1 is sold by a local guy, but I've heard good things about Fleck also. Looking for guidance here. Thanks!

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
if your buying from a local guy, as long as it is a Clack or Fleck, you will do just fine. Clack vs Fleck... Ford vs. Chevy. Both are awesome!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks