Can anyone help identify this Shower Faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

robdafatbiker

Reaction score
The word "Euro" is written in blue lettering just under the handle on the cover plate.
The condo I live in was built in 1999.

I'm just trying to figure out how to remove the handle to adjust the water temperature.

Thanks.
Rob.

Attachments

• IMG_20161020_172455805.jpg
    IMG_20161020_172455805.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 222

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It's likely that that gold disk will pop off and there's a screw underneath. You must be careful not to scratch things while trying to get under the lip to pry it out. There are only four possibilities: a setscrew somewhere on the side, a friction fit and it will just pull off, the decorative part unscrews, then you can access a locking screw, or a locking screw, and that must be concentric with the handle, thus under the cap.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help more. If you're lucky, someone recognizes your valve and can find the instructions or has previous experience with it. Mineral deposits can make removing things tough.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks