California Faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

Hanna

Reaction score
We are in the midst of adding a new master bedroom/bath to our house and we're currently shopping for shower valves and trim. We're located in RI and California Faucets is a relatively new brand to this market. I would appreciate any feedback others might have about California Faucets and specifically relative to this valve and trim. Also any thoughts about their ZeroDrain for the sink?

Thanks,
Hanna

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The are NOT a "new" company and have been around for many years. I am not sure what they do these days, but, formerly, they only made the "trim pieces" and attached them to a faucet made by another company, such as Central or Pfister.

Reach4

Reaction score
delete -- my mistake.

Last edited:

Hanna

Reaction score
I am not a spammer, paid or otherwise, but I am disappointed in the response to my request for some advice. According to our local plumbing supply dealer, California Faucets is relatively new to the market here in the RI/MA area. I'm familiar with, and have been considering, a Grohe thermostatic valve and the plumbing supplier, who sells numerous brands, also suggested the CA Faucets valve as another option. I was just looking for experience or advice relative to a product line that I am unfamiliar with.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks