Cabinet, furniture refinish

Users who are viewing this thread

Rfsmith48

Reaction score
Hey,
I am looking for forum suggestions/recommendations for cabinet and furniture refinishing.
I suspect that there are (Non Terry Love) forums that are useful for this type of advice.
All help is appreciated.
Thx,
Rog

AndyT22

Reaction score
I concur with Heather about the DIY chatroom. You can find the best answer to your questions there. I would also recommend Canadian Wood Working on the list.

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey,
I am looking for forum suggestions/recommendations for Richmond cabinet refinishing and furniture refinishing.
I suspect that there are (Non Terry Love) forums that are useful for this type of advice.
All help is appreciated.
Thx,
Rog
Hello, I want to refinish my kitchen cabinets . It has a lacquer finished and 20 years old. Since the cabinets are in place, so what finish I could go over on top of the lacquer as I am trying to avoid the fumes from the lacquer. Thanks for your advice. Vincent.

Last edited:

Fitter30

Reaction score
Hello, I want to refinish my kitchen cabinets . It has a lacquer finished and 20 years old. Since the cabinets are in place, so what finish I could go over on top of the lacquer as I am trying to avoid the fumes from the lacquer. Thanks for your advice. Vincent.
Sure it's not polyurethane? Pros use a HVLP sprayer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks