Cabinet, furniture refinish

Discussion in 'Remodel Forum & Blog' started by rfsmith48, Dec 25, 2020.

1. rfsmith48

rfsmith48 Member

Hey,
    I am looking for forum suggestions/recommendations for cabinet and furniture refinishing.
    I suspect that there are (Non Terry Love) forums that are useful for this type of advice.
    All help is appreciated.
    Thx,
    Rog

2. HeatherParr

HeatherParr New Member

I have seen discussions on refinishing furniture on DIY chatroom

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. ChloeG

ChloeG New Member

There are a lot of good forums about furniture finishing. Here are some of them: Woodworking Talk, LumberJocks, Woodworkweb. I have spent a great deal of time on those forums myself. I cannot afford to buy a lot of furniture very often. That is why I have to keep my furniture in the best shape possible for as long as I can. These forums proved very handy when I had to refinish most of the wooden furniture that I get here sofas-couches. I hope that this is helpful to you. By the way, can you share if you are working on a specific project, and if so what is it or are you just looking for these forums for the future?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021 at 8:44 AM
  5. AndyT22

AndyT22 New Member

I concur with Heather about the DIY chatroom. You can find the best answer to your questions there. I would also recommend Canadian Wood Working on the list.