Broken sink stopper knob

Users who are viewing this thread

maddfrog

Reaction score
I have an old Delta single handle bathroom faucet. The knob that you pull up to stop the sink broke in half, so I'm left with a smooth metal rod sticking up. Can this part be replaced? If so, where might I find one? The faucet came with the house and is probably about 15 years old.

maddfrog

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, Rugged. I was hoping for an easy solution. The bathroom is slated for renovation next spring or summer and the faucet will go, so I was hoping to spend little or nothing. This fits the bill...

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you know any plumbers or maintenance men, they'll have just a replacement rod. If you have a Ma and Pop hardware store, they might have just the rod. If not, you have to buy the whole pop-up assembly to get it. Or, you could just remove the stopper from your sink entirely and just go without one. That would be the cheapest way to go.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks