Broken Sink Sprayer

Users who are viewing this thread

hed

Reaction score
Hi, I accidently broke my sink sprayer. Well actually it still works but not properly. I have an adaptor I attach to my faucet every once in awhile which I use to filter water for my fish tank and everytime I remove it, a piece of the adaptor gets stuck in the faucet head. I usually get the stuck piece out with a butter knife but last time I used a steak knife and I heard something make a popping sound. Now when I use my sprayer it works fine but my faucet doesn't shut off how it's suppose to. Insted both the sprayer and faucet release water at the same time. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Note that I remove the faucet head filter inorder to attach my fish water filter adaptor, so whatever broke might be inside the faucet head itself. I'm including a picture of a faucet that looks simular to mine.

Attachments

• faucet.jpg
    faucet.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 299

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

It looks like a Price Pfister faucet, but I am not sure if its diverter is in the spout or faucet body. Do you have the paperwork that came with the faucet?

hed

Reaction score
Nope. It came with the house when I moved in 2 months ago. :(

TedL

Reaction score
Look for the brand somewhere on the faucet or spray. That picture looks a lot like the Moen unit in my kitchen, so "looks like" doesn't really identify the maker.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks