Broken Sand Mound Inspection Pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

Stoogesman

Reaction score
Yesterday I accidentally bumped one of my inspection ports on my sand mound. With that bump, I broke off the pipe about 4" down into the ground.

How imminent is it that I get this fixed? The pipe still sits down in, so at least for now it's covered and not open to the outside.

Any idea on what the average cost to have this pipe repaired/replaced?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
While I've never worked on one, never to my knowledge seen one, and I had to look up what a sand mound was. It looks like most inspection pipe are constructed of PVC pipe. I would imagine that the most important thing is for the pipe not to fill up with debris so if there is any risk of a rainfall then I would prioritize getting it repaired.

Nobody here will estimate costs since every market and company prices things differently and its best not to set an unreasonable expectation.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks