BritaPro softener thoughts

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by YamahaR6, Aug 11, 2018.

1. YamahaR6

YamahaR6 New Member

BritaPro softeners seem to be relatively new on the market, at least the brandname. Does anyone have experience with these? Does the valve compare well to a fleck 58xx or is it more proprietary where you're stuck with britapro dealers?

2. old

old Member

Not 100% sure but they look like canature (junk) softeners.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

Water systems designer, R&D, Technical Director
    Run away

5. YamahaR6

YamahaR6 New Member

Thank you for the feedback.
    I am having difficulties finding local Fleck dealers with what I want that also allow me to purchase without an install. Open to recommendations if anyone knows some good Fleck dealers in colorado.