Brine Water/ House RO

Users who are viewing this thread

dave mchugh

Reaction score
looking for all and any information to help me to find a solution to getting proper water for my property. Whole house RO , water softening, ect. thank you all for your time. I have got some conflicting information from the few contacts I have made and always seem to end up with someone on the phone that does not seem knowledgeable. I am open to any leads. What are some good quality manufactures, south west Michigan(south haven mi) area contractors/dealers/installers/vendors/ect.

In the process of building a recreational property in south west Michigan. I need at minimum enough water to support a standard single family home with some light agricultural use. Right now my use is limited to weekends only. So this property mostly sits idle during the week. I had one person tell them that with at RO system sitting idle this system would have lots of issues. From premature filter failures to many hours of start up flushing on the weekends. I have drilled two dry wells this year in attempt to find better water. Right now my well depth is about 130' deep and I am told its a brine well, possibly in shale.

I attached a copy of the water report I had received. thanks all

Attachments

• water .pdf
    183.3 KB · Views: 123
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks