Briggs Vacuity

Users who are viewing this thread

maplevalley

Reaction score
We moved into a house with a Briggs vacuity model 4400 and there is a leak from the tank to the supply line. I can't find any installation instructions and don't know if I have the washers in the correct place. Does anyone know where to find installation instructions for all the pieces inside the tank? My specifc question is whether the washer on the ballcock (grey piece with tube for water supply) is suppose to have the black washer on the inside of the plastic tank or is it supposed to be between the toilet and the ceramic tank.

Seems like the water is leaking from the ceramic tank so maybe not getting into the plastic tank? I tried Briggs website but they only have instruction for mounting the bottom part of the toilet to the floor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks