Brand and model Lav Set Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff Adler

Reaction score
Hi, would you be so kind to let me know what you think the brand and name of this Lav faucet is? thanks very much, Jeff

Attachments

• Lav Set.jpg
    Lav Set.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 238

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
There are so many finish trims, which are sold by so many companies. The best way is to remove one of the handles, and take it to a plumbing shop.

What are you trying to do?

Jeff Adler

Reaction score
There are so many finish trims, which are sold by so many companies. The best way is to remove one of the handles, and take it to a plumbing shop.

What are you trying to do?
Thanks very much for the reply, I am trying to match the drain parts as we decided to switch counter tops and the faucets are in perfect shape and only 5 years old. Enjoy the day.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Drain parts are generic so all you have to do is match the finish, and since yours appear to be chrome, almost any store will have a replacement.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm enjoying my day.
If you go to a plumbing shop, you will be able to see many universal plastic drain sets, ABS drain sets and brass drain sets.
If you choose new faucets, they will probably come with drain sets included in the boxes.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks