Bosch gwh 715 es not sensing input

Users who are viewing this thread

Oliver McIrwin

Reaction score
Hello,
I think my 2 year old pressed the buttons on the bosch gwh 715 es at a house we are staying at and suddenly the hot water stopped being delivered. I've read the manual and it seems like it is not sensing any input. I've turned on sinks, showers and clothes washers on hot and there are no power bars on the display. If I shut off the water intake valve of the unit, the sinks and such turn off or have a slight trickle. Opening the valve again does nothing. I've reconfirmed that the min and max fan speeds are reasonable (7 min/46 max). But I can't tell why it's not sensing any water. From what I gather the power bars should register that there is a demand and the pilot should light. All I get is zero power bars no matter what. Any ideas? Of course it's a Sunday and we are kinda desperate. Thanks in advance!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks