Bosch DLX Dishwasher manual

Users who are viewing this thread

connolly14620

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where to find a manual for Bosch DLX dishwasher. I looked at the Bosch site, but they only had manuals for the newer models. Mine is at least 5-6 years old. It came with the house we bought. The dishwasher will not start and it appears to be a problem with the control buttons on the front of the washer. If punch the buttons in and out several times, I can sometimes get it to work. There also appears to be a problem with the sensor (?) that shuts the machine down when the door is opened. I can get the buttons to work with the door open, but the go from red (on) to black (off) intermittently, when I try to close the door to start the dishwasher back up.

John

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have a Bosch DW of about that age, I'm not sure of the model and I can't locate a manuel. However, if it was mine, I'd call a repairman. There are somethings better left to professionals. BTW, we really like the Bosch.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks