BOOM a Bang On!

Users who are viewing this thread

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
So I'm researching products for a project and I got a bit sidetracked searching for clear see through toilets, which I did find one.

But then I find this page of weird toilet seats and then this... product which I can only imagine trying to use as your toilet is overflowing cuz your neighbors upstairs keep flushing even tho the stack is clogged somewhere downstream.

1659126595063.png

BOOM a Bang On!
Buy it here!

Attachments

• 1659126417620.png
    1659126417620.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 1659126547073.png
    1659126547073.png
    273.6 KB · Views: 110

Reach4

Reaction score
It looks to me as if they are offering that as an alternative to a plunger. It would tend to push into the siphon jet I think, tho plungers tend to do that too.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
It looks to me as if they are offering that as an alternative to a plunger. It would tend to push into the siphon jet I think, tho plungers tend to do that too.
I just showed this to a coworker and she mentioned that she used one once.. but had to hold the flapper down and plug the overflow tube

Reach4

Reaction score
I can see it now... pressing down on the device with a foot, while using hands for the other two jobs.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Gotta be a plunger. My first thought was that it was too prevent people from using a toilet. Like displays or large projects that aren't done yet.

Reach4

Reaction score
I just showed this to a coworker and she mentioned that she used one once.. but had to hold the flapper down and plug the overflow tube
I was just thinking, that would be useful in trying some forceful plunging. But you would need more hands, unless you had a Jim cap to put over the overflow tube.

I see there is an expensive plunger called "Clog Boss" that is supposed to send pressure to the outlet without pressurizing the siphon jet.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks