BioBidet bidet seats experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

NKaufman

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone used bidet seats by BioBidet and if so, what has the experience been.

Thanks,

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
I don't have that brand. But these are awesome. They aren't legal but they are awesome.

NKaufman

Reaction score
Thanks Terry. Am looking at Bio-Bidet seats for Toto C776CEFGT40 Bowl with ST776SA Tank.

Would there be a reason to get C5 instead of Bio-Bidet?

NKaufman

Reaction score
and is there any issue using BioBidet seat with a C776CEFGT40 with its T40 hole? thanks

NKaufman

Reaction score
Thanks Terry
@Terry - which BioBidet model do you recommend - 6800 or BB-1000 or something else?

Last edited:

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
@John Gayewski - not sure what you mean by 'they aren't legal', would you please care to elaborate?
I'm not familiar with exactly what your talking about, but mine doesn't have a vaccum breaker above the outlet. You'd have to build some kind of vacuum breaker assembly on the water supply to make it totally right. As mine sits now the sprayer is basically in the toilet and under your butt. It then hooks directly to the water supply for the toilet.

NKaufman

Reaction score
I don't have that brand. But these are awesome. They aren't legal but they are awesome.

@John Gayewski - I was referring to the above comment where you mentioned 'They aren't legal..'

I thought most bidet seats have backflow prevention valve or something similar.

Last edited:

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
@John Gayewski - I was referring to the above comment where you mentioned 'They aren't legal..'

I thought most bidet seats have backflow prevention valve or something similar.
Mine does not have any means of backflow that would be an approved means. Yours may, but I haven't seen once that did. I've installed some expensive ones that didn't either.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
An approved backflow preventer is a pretty specific thing. I don't think what they are calling a backflow preventer would qualify.

We've been selling and installing bidet seats for years and years. They are an approved device.

Meets and exceeds ASME A112.4.2, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, UL 1431, CSA C22.2 #68
• Certifications: IAPMO(cUPC), State of Massachusetts, City of Los Angeles and others
• Code Compliance: UPC, IPC, NSPC, NPC Canada, and others

Please God, don't make me go back to toilets without a warm water washer. That would be too cruel.
Seriously, once you have one, you can't go back.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks