Bidet seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

chili1

Reaction score
I was talking to Terry's son the other PM. He was talking of a reasonably priced bidet seat for a Toto toilet. I am building a new house & need 3 toilets & leaning toward the drake or drake 11 ; which bidet seat would you suggest? Also, still trying to either rule in or out- the Toto Aquia11 or 111-mainly because I like the look-(it's diffrent) is the max flush they have as powerful as ultra or g max flush? or because of the dual flush is it weaker? Thank you.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
We like the Biobidet 1000 and 800

biobidet_1000_2.jpg

A notch below that, but with continuous heating, the Clean Sense DIB-1500

Any of the Toto toilets mentioned work very well.
My GF loves the Aquia look, the skirted bowl is very nice she says.

I've been selling a lot of the Drake II and Ultramax II toilets too.

It's a tough choice.
Sometimes, I change toilets just for fun.

Last edited:

FunNut

Reaction score
Terry - Do you know if the Bio Bidet 800 will fit on a Toto Soiree? I cannot afford to make a mistake in choosing a bidet seat. The Bio Bidet is much more reasonablly priced than the Toto washlet, so I would like to save the money. I've been doing a lot of research but cannot find a straight answer on my question.

FunNut

Reaction score
Thanks

Terry, thank you so much for your speedy reply. This forum and your website have helped me a lot in the construction of my new home.

qvminich

Reaction score
Hi Terry,

Are these bidet seats universal? Will they fit on any toilet or just toto toilets? After coming back from a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia and seeing a separate hose in all the hotel bathrooms that serve as a bidet if you will and loving it I knew I had to get one for our home.

QV

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Bidet seats and washlets are simple to install.
They replace you standard toilet seat. They use the same water as the toilet, and just need an outlet for the cord to plug in.

Bidet seats

Last edited:

qvminich

Reaction score
A couple of questions. I'd like to order 2 bio bidet 1000. However they won't fit my current toilet which is the costco one piece Water Ridge. So that toilet needs to go in storage somewhere. . Will the bio bidet fit the Toto Drake? I also have a banjo vanity counter so will the Drake work? Also what is the difference between the Drake and the ADA Drake? Who fixes the bio bidet if it ever breaks? Have these bio bidets ever caused anyone any grief? I'm in Alberta Canada and I had considered the cheaper Dalton but I don't see anyone here who carries it. I suppose it could be ordered. Thanks.

QV

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Biobidet easily fits the Drake or the Dalton.
It comes with a 2 year warranty, and repairs are done in several places.

I get a lot of repeat sales from the Biobidet 1000

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks