Bidet, hand held

Users who are viewing this thread

Geo422

Reaction score
What is the best handheld bidet toilet sprayer.customer got one from amazon and now it is defective.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've sold several Jaclo brand to customers..

I like to install them with tempering valves under the sink that supplies water to the wand.

jaclo-bidet-spray.jpg

https://www.decorplanet.com/products/jaclo-b042-646-pch-paloma-5-wall-mount-bidet-spray-kit-with-onoff-water-supply/b042-646-pch.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Jaclo > Brand&utm_adgroup=Jaclo > Bidet Faucets&utm_term=&device=c&_brand=Jaclo&_category=Bidet Faucets&_sku=&_intent=Brand&geo_location=1027627&gclid=CjwKCAiAlO7uBRANEiwA_vXQ-4Sg6KEUKOe_hV3AnvLmDvcBy3AI5SM4rAlQzbfwC-SrPaG6qvasMhoCFt4QAvD_BwE&gclid=CjwKCAiAlO7uBRANEiwA_vXQ-4Sg6KEUKOe_hV3AnvLmDvcBy3AI5SM4rAlQzbfwC-SrPaG6qvasMhoCFt4QAvD_BwE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks