Best Zombie Defence for your shower

Are you ready for the Zombie Apocalypse?

• Yes I am - Bring it on!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No - I will certainly have my brain eaten :(

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Somewhat - still in training

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Zombie Defence: Group Showers

I like the plan here.

The girls are showering together in groups. Safety in numbers. That is a popular theme on the Walking Dead. If you are going to be attacked by Zombies in the shower - this way you can see them coming. I would like to shower in the middle of this group.... :)

article-2025864-0D6CB1F100000578-947_634x550.jpg

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Drinking on your shower watch: Never a good idea

What dude. I see an older lady holding her own with the young hotties. I see no old dude! How far did you fall again? lol

Never drink on your watch!

sky-ferreira-cover-art-nsfw-topless.jpg

Sky Ferreira shown here in her shower is on high watch. I like that she keeps the glass clean for a better view. Smart.

This fellow has to keep peaking out. A clear shower curtain would make more sense. I like that he takes time to stay fuelled up and is eating his muffin. You never know when you got to run.​

BP7oUSc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
6-7 ft John. no humor involved. Ive lost a lot this year , and unlike your tuff bad self its almost cost me my tile biusness.

thanks for youre care and kind words buddy.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Shower Foursome: Locked and Loaded

Sorry Erik. I was trying to make you laugh. I feel three years ago. From ten feet. 11 staples in my head. I know how scary it is. Stopped all ladder work because of it.

Not trying to make fun of you - just trying to get you to laugh.

Sorry if I offended you in the process - not the intent.

Here is a four pack of Hero's to cheer you up!

Zombie Protection in the shower​

I wonder if they are availble for private security?

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Shower protection with Maggie (Walking Dead Actress)

Now if you could pick one person to protect you from Zombies from the Walking Dead it has got to be Maggie. The smoking hot Zombie Slayer / Farmers Daughter. Every guy I talk too says the same. She is a looker. And deadly with the knife and weapons in whole. This chick is bad ass.

6933ea7e80aaf6031f5ae91ae1e171d6.jpg

walking-dead-maggie--large-msg-135027708959.jpg

The walking dead staff really need to talk to Maxim Magazine's Wardrobe department. I much prefer the outfit in the photo shoot she did with them. Do not open link (that one there, to the left) if you are offended by perfect cleavage! lol

Shower-686.jpg

This shower belongs to a Vet. A 53 year old women - with a present for any freak Zombies. To keep your gun clean and dry you can get a water box like this.

courtesy-prepper-resources.com_.jpg

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
The Most Interesting Man in the World's thoughts on Shower Protection

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-always-armed-but-upon-exiting-the-shower-i-carry-a-m-p-stay-safe-my-friends-3c6c27.jpg

If your going to keep your gun in the bath. Why not make it a multi functional tool?

4ed5c59caeef8ed31a49a0801898183d-guy-in-bath-with-gun-scrub-brush-and-binoculars.jpg

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Deep Thoughts by JW: LOL

Q: How do you teach your Eight Year Old daughter better archery skills?

A: Let her shoot her new dollar store bow (with suction cup arrows) in the kitchen. Make a target on the glass door. Repair the piece of crap bow that did not last two days with hockey tape and further increase bow strength. Shorten the bow line 3/4" each side.

Add weight to arrow tip.

Now we are shooting with power!

They practice "Hunger Games" but really key Zombie Apocalypse training is being realized without them knowing it.

The key fun factor was the weight at the arrow tip. It makes the suction cup grab better. No points if the arrow does not stick to the glass. House Rule. Needs to stay put at least 3 seconds or it's a no counter.

432923926_498.jpg

My daughters bow is something like this. But better. Because it broke and I fixed it stronger.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Maybe when she is older and I have more time. I was reading up tonight on making better arrows and found this awesome guy who makes bows and arrows. Check out his Google Entry for the Zombie Apocalypse Bow.

Just in case the plumbing wholesalers are open after the apocalypse. A no heat no weld bow. You just need any kind of arrow.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Last night I broke the bow I fixed for my daughter. Worst part is she did not give me permission to use it in the first place. What I had tried to do was improve the arrows next. I added flights made from scotch tape and this made a huge difference. Then because I added flights I had to add an arrow guide. Then I thought to stiffen up the bow's middle and make the bow more of a recurve design. Then it was firing awesome and then I broke it..... $%^*T(^

So I watched a bunch more bow making videos from the guy above and replaced the broken bow with a new bend PVC Hunger Games look a like. Kinda. It fires better than the old one but lacks the refinements the poster above has in his bow builds. I guess this is like me helping people with a shower build. I can show pictures. Videos. Discuss the key points but when you get on the tools experience is king.

I found a six foot piece of 1.5" PVC Electrical Conduit. Seems like Daddy is getting a new bow soon! That or a giant cross bow that fires water balloons 200' of my top deck!

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Asteroid 2004 BL86 Starts Zombie Apocalypse, so says Eight Year Old Archer

potentially-dangerous-asteroid-earth.jpg

d70e486a-5ce0-46c8-b6b9-59c46de2eb9b.jpg

Zombies_Scary_111.jpg

So funny. I come home from work and tell my kids about the Asteroid that we can see tonight from your home deck. The first thing my little one asks is is it going to hit Earth and start the Zombie Apocalypse. So funny. I think she was disappointed that her new found archery skills would not be needed today or tomorrow.

BUT...

Has Asteroid 2004 BL86 left a trail of Zombie Dust in it's wake. Will any find it's way to Earth? All good questions.

2004_BL86_HD.jpg

There was a strange dust cloud in the air tonight when we tracked the Asteroid. Best to be armed and ready tomorrow men. You just never know....

lol

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Made it through work yesterday with no Zombie scares. Laughed my ass off when I saw an Episode of Brian's House in the Woods and he referenced his missing pantry shelves and no canned goods to ride out the Zombie Apocalypse. Not a day goes by you do not hear something.

If the Zombie's do come for me. And I'm un armed. I hope they look like this!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks