Best Wall Mount for residential

Users who are viewing this thread

Maemer

Reaction score
We are adding an addition...want an"ADA" sorta, bathroom....want wall mount vanity and wall mount toilet. Please, which is the best and has the least problems...
Thanks

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
We are adding an addition...want an"ADA" sorta, bathroom....want wall mount vanity and wall mount toilet. Please, which is the best and has the least problems...
Thanks

I'm not so knowledgeable about vanities, but Toto makes a couple of nice-looking wall-mount sinks. All depends on the size and style you're looking for.

When you talk about a wall-mount toilet, there are two kinds. One where you mount the tank inside the wall and only see the bowl, and the other where the whole toilet mounts to the wall. With the tank outside the wall (i.e. visible), American Standard's Glenwall is a nice-looking pressure-flush toilet that isn't too terribly loud, and uses the excellent Sloan Flushmate pressure assist. I have used it a few times recently in a commercial setting. There is a quieter gravity version that Terry says flushes okay, made by Gerber, the Maxwell.

If you mean the schwanky kind where the tank is in the wall and you just see the bowl, Geberit and Toto make the most-popular in-wall tanks. The Geberit tank will work with Toto bowls and many others, such as Duravit, which is very popular. Vice-versa with the Toto tank. In our beachhouse, we have had several different bowls, a few Duravits and the Toto Aquia, all on the Geberit tank. I have to say that I vastly prefer the appearance and flush of the Toto Aquia bowl over the Duravits. It seems more "normal" and energetic, and it has a swirl quality that just seems like it cleans better. I was happy with the Duravits, but the Toto in my mind is just better. Both are high-quality bowls.

Toto Aquia bowl on in-wall tank:

CT418_GAL_02

American Standard Glenwall:

glenwall-vormax-toilet-1.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks