Best drain/vent configuration for washing machine and sinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Mosho

Reaction score
1660595273566.png

Hi! I had a new (dry) 2'' to-be vent added today on the right that is connected to the 3'' toilet drain, and I would like to use it to vent a vanity sink on the perpendicular wall (badly painted in red in the pic), a laundry sink on the opposite side of the wall, and a washing machine off frame on the left - and also do the drains for all of these down that pipe in the middle which will be 2'' as well. The existing pipe going horizontally is too high for the sink drains, so I will have to either lower it or add another lower horizontal pipe.

What would be the best configuration here? Thanks!

(Original thread that prompted me to add the new vent is here: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/help-with-venting-for-toilet-sink-washer.100710/)

Last edited:

Mosho

Reaction score
Sorry if I left out any critical details! I tried my luck at drawing a diagram...

Scan2022-08-17_221326.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks