Belle Foret Faucet Repair

Users who are viewing this thread

Leah_LTP

Reaction score
At my wits end...how do I take this apart to either repair or replace. Nothing turns, pops off, no allen key, nothing.

belle 1.jpg
belle2.jpg

Michael Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
At my wits end...how do I take this apart to either repair or replace. Nothing turns, pops off, no allen key, nothing.

View attachment 53088 View attachment 53089

Use a reciprocating saw and CUT HERE

View attachment 53088 View attachment 53089

Take a sawzall and CUT HERE.

upload_2019-5-1_21-50-3.png

Go to nearest home improvement store and buy a faucet manufactured by a mainstream faucet manufacturer... like DELTA or MOEN. It takes too much time to match parts for oddballs. You forget what the faucet is called and then you call a plumber to match it up, cuz you know, we plumbers have a mental catalog of every faucet ever built.

I don't know about these other guys, but I WILL NOT under any circumstances spend hours of my valuable time hunting down parts for an oddball. With me your choice is A: rip it out and replace it with industry standard equipment, or B: call somebody else and maybe they'll be down with spending a few hours trying to hunt down parts for free.

ALWAYS GO MAINSTREAM

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks