Bathtub faucet handle sticking up

Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan Deeney

Reaction score
My house is 10 years old. I have a hot water faucet handle on our bathtub that is sticking up from the edge of the bathtub. I was able to to rotate and screw in the pvc water line going into the handle, from underneath. But I could only get the gap to this point. I removed the handle only to see this, which is where I am stuck.

Goal is just to get the handle down so it is flush with the bathtub.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Attachments

• 20181117_144613.jpg
    20181117_144613.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 191

Jordan Deeney

Reaction score
Cannot answer your question, because we do not know WHY it is up in the air, (there could be several reasons, and each has its own cure).
Could you list a couple of the reasons so I can investigate? Seemed rather simple since I was able to just screw in the water line to the handle, but can't figure out how to disassemble it so I can get it all the way down.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks