Bathroom Venting question

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by FreeRoy429, Aug 9, 2020.

1. FreeRoy429

FreeRoy429 New Member

Hello everyone. First time poster here. I'm in the middle of an owner build single story home. The inspector called out a Venting issue in the guest bath/laundry wall. The bath side consists of a double sink the laundry side is sink and washer drain. It's a pretty tight mess. The inspector said I have a Venting issue but would not elaborate. Said it was not his job to teach me.. ug . I believe the problem is the washer and one sink sharing a vent but would welcome some help before I proceed. I welcome any input. I have enclosed a picture. Hopefully your able to view clearly. 902748125.jpg
    Thank you

2. Jeff H Young

Jeff H Young In the Trades

problem with both lavs the one farthest from wash machine has santee on back should be a combi the other lav shares a trap arm with the wash machine no go .

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement