Bathroom Vanity & Plumbing Pipes

Users who are viewing this thread

Nicole

Reaction score
I am having my bathroom gutted and am interested in buying a new bathroom vanity that has drawers rather than a cabinet. My only concerned is that the cutouts in the back of the drawers for the plumbing will not fit to my specific plumbing.. When the bathroom is gutted is the plumber able to make sure the pipes fit when he installs it? Or can he only work with what is there now?

Here is a picture of my current under sink plumbing and a picture of the vanity i am interested in:

85110454_3214805531882753_68245505620049920_n.jpg
85184786_553540935236881_6503895089733959680_n.jpg

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you don't want to move any existing pipes in the wall that are behind the cabinet then just take these measurements and compare them to the new cabinet.

Attachments

• uyhky.jpg
    uyhky.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 123

Nicole

Reaction score
If you don't want to move any existing pipes in the wall that are behind the cabinet then just take these measurements and compare them to the new cabinet.

is it a big job to move the pipes around to fit? The vanity i like is online and the measurements for the drawers/cutouts is not listed

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks