Bathroom sink stub out

Users who are viewing this thread

Jon Wohlgemuth

Reaction score
I have a weird drain configuration and the water supply lines that come up through the wall can only come up about 12 inches from the base before hitting the drain PVC. I need to do the stub out at that height. Is it ok to be that low.

Jon Wohlgemuth

Reaction score
I have a weird drain configuration and the water supply lines that come up through the wall can only come up about 12 inches from the base before hitting the drain PVC. I need to do the stub out at that height. Is it ok to be that low.
Thanks Terry.. Ok so if I put the shutoff valve at that level you're just saying that the supply hoses are different lengths to reach. I wasnt sure if there was a code issue with the length of hose to the sink fixture although I do understand that washing machine hoses are much longer. I'm a somewhat handy homeowner that just wanted to replace the shutoffs but to make it right I wanted to clean up the rig job done before I bought the house.
Appreciate the help.

Jon

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks