Bathroom Plumbing Layout

Users who are viewing this thread

Jamie Cress

Reaction score
I am adding a bath to my upstairs bonus room. I have attached the layout I am planning on using. The house is trussed so I have to work around the framing without boring holes in it. The floor joists are 10" but change to 4" where the shower drain turns so I can get the necessary 1/4" per foot drop. The drop for the lavatory drain and shower drain at the stack is to keep the plumbing above the drywall in the ceiling until it transitions to vertical. I don't have enough room to tie in above the ceiling. This has created a few more bends than is ideal. I want to ensure that clean outs are in acceptable locations and all is up to code. Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Attachments

• Plumbing Layout.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 309
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks