Bathroom / Laundry Remodel Plans

Users who are viewing this thread

TKPoke

Reaction score
I've been coming to this site to find answers to my questions for years and just love it. I've done minor repairs and changes in the past, but this will be the biggest project I've taken on and therefore my first post.

We added a 2nd story addition for a new master bedroom a few years ago and now I'm working to turn the old master bedroom and small master bathroom into a large master bathroom and laundry room. I've read and read and read to learn as much as I can to plan and prepare. I've drawn out my DWV plans in sketchup and am now looking for feedback on any mistakes I've made or improvements I should make. I'm located in Minnesota.

In the picture, here's how I used the colors:
Gray = 3"
Green/orange = 2" (orange designating a long sweep)
Blue = 2" vent
Red = 1-1/2" vent

Although not shown I plan to connect the 2" blue vent into the 3" gray vent in the attic before the 3" goes through the roof. The diagram also doesn't show any slope, but all horizontal pipes will be sloped 1/4" per foot.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need pictures from different angles. Thanks!

MasterBath_Laundry_DWV_Sketchup_Drawing.png

TKPoke

Reaction score
Here's a view from another angle. Does anyone have time to take a look at this and let me know if there are any issues with my plan?

Thanks!

MasterBath_Laundry_DWV_Sketchup_Drawing2.png

TKPoke

Reaction score
No comments? I'm sure I have some problems that someone would like to point out?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks