bathroom design tip

Users who are viewing this thread

Simon

Reaction score
kitchen design tip

Instead of using clay tile for a backsplash in the kitchen, go with glass tile, as shown on

Eye-catching glass tile adds an artsy, modern touch to a traditionally homey room. The model has 4- by 4-inch tile. Other choices, available in all colors of the rainbow, include mosaic tiles and 2- by 2-inch tiles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
nice tiles

I checked out the site; the tiles are very nice indeed. So colorful, I bet if the sun hit those in just the right way it would be outstanding. Although, I am not considering redoing the kitchen, what is that? They would be very appealing in a contemporary one.

Cookie

L

links

That sounds like the kind of rambling "nonsense" that Rocky Balboa would spout after going 12 rounds with Mr. T. The counter is going to be "straight" and the sink should also be "straight". If the sink is crooked, then it will be very apparent when it does not line up with the front of the countertop, or the backsplash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks