Bath Royale toilet seat

Users who are viewing this thread

ChetHunter1996

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with this Bath Royale toilet seat on Amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/Bath-Royale-...-5&keywords=plastic+slow+close+elongated+seat

It is basically the top rated one on there with overwhelmingly positive reviews. However I know Amazon reviews can be sketchy sometimes and I don't see hardly any information about the brand elsewhere online.

I have a Toto seat that is OK and a Bemis one that is good but wood, looking for another plastic one for kids bathroom. Seems like a good choice but I find it odd that there is little mention of it outside of Amazon world.

ChetHunter1996

Reaction score
https://www.us.kohler.com/us/Cachet...et-seat/productDetail/toilet-seats/423376.htm

You might look at the Kohler Cachet seat. You can pick those up anywhere.

I've never heard of the brand you're asking about, and it has more reviews than the Kohler seat? That doesn't sound right.
That would work from a feature standpoint. I'm looking for plastic, slow close, easy clean/lift-off... however the Kohler looks to be a bit more angled on the seat itself. I think I like a flatter seat. It is hard to tell just by looking online, even hard to tell in person at Home Depot/wherever. With so many to choose from it is hard to tell why some with comparable features vary in price so much, even within the same brands. One worry is that I won't get what I pay for and should maybe just go lower price point.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks