Basic copper pipe plumbing looks easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Well stated all... I was getting gas in my truck the other day... I usually get about $150 a week in gas. (part of my overhead) When Abbu comes up to me and asks me to look at this bathroom problem. I went in and looked 2 sinks clogged back to back, p-traps need replacing, and he want the aerators replaced, I quote a price as we walk back to the pump and he says, "Thats a lot of money." I point to the pump and say, "Tell me about it!":mad: Oh and by the way get your cousin up at the #$%^$$% Qwiky Mart to pay the bill he stiffed me on 3 years ago!:mad:

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
All people think is that the guy just took 6"s of 1/2" copper pipe and 2 little round thingies, put them together and soldered them and he was done and he charged me that enormous amount of money he put in his pocket.

They have no concept of the cost of doing buisness.

There is one other thing I must mention. Plumbing and Heating and A/C are the only professions that people many times need you NOW , not later, reguardless of the day or hour.

Being at someones beck and call has a value also above and beyond overhead.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks