Basement Tub Rough In

Users who are viewing this thread

St. Joseph MN

Reaction score
I just moved into my new home and I'm not wasting anytime starting on the basement and full bath.
I'm stumped. The builder did a good job on the rough in for the tub, toliet, and sink, but there is a pipe sticking out the concrete right next to the tub rough-in that I can understand. img026.jpg

img027.jpg

I found the floor plans, and they show two different plans for the basement bathroom. Do you think someone messed up and put that pipe there by mistake and then roughed in the tub drain?
Any help here would be extremely appreciated.

St. Joseph MN

Reaction score
My ignorance!

I thought about that, but it is really close to the wall, so I threw that out.
What I need to do is just buy the shower I want, then it will all come together.
Give me electrical, heating, framing, and sheetrock and I'm fine, but I'm out of my element with plumbing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks