basement remodel

Users who are viewing this thread

hags428

Reaction score
Hello Professionals,
I am remodeling my basement (in Pennsylvania) and it will have a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet that will drain into a basin then the sewage pump will discharge it up into the main and out to the septic tank. Can the vent from the sewage pump/basin be tied into an existing vent or does it need its own separate vent? I have a plumber coming next week, but I am not sure what the code is and I would like to get some knowledge before the plumber shows up. Thanks in advance.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Many jurisdictions allow the 2" ejector vent to tie in.
I highly recommend Liberty's Pro duplex systems. They come pre-plumbed inside so that is an economical time saver, and include high water alarm as well. Definitely worth the money !!! We would never do single pump again.
Rich St Liberty Ejector top.JPG

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks