Basement plumbing layout

Users who are viewing this thread

tapoore

Reaction score
I'm working on the plumbing layout for my basement bathroom and laundry room. I think I've got the venting figured out, but can any knowledgeable plumbing folks take a look at it?

(Some of the fittings for the vents didn't show up properly for some reason.)

The shower and lav use the same wet vent. The toilet, washer, and laundry sink have their own vents. The vents are all branched together and connected to a 2" vent stack that terminates outside.

Plan View.png

ISO1.png

Last edited:

Plumber69

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm working on the plumbing layout for my basement bathroom and laundry room. I think I've got the venting figured out, but can any knowledgeable plumbing folks take a look at it?

(Some of the fittings for the vents didn't show up properly for some reason.)

The shower and lav use the same wet vent. The toilet, washer, and laundry sink have their own vents. The vents are all branched together and connected to a 2" vent stack that terminates outside.

View attachment 58992
View attachment 58991 View attachment 58991
Toilet doesn't need that vent, it can use the wet vent from Sink if it's 2"

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks