Baita Euro style install

Users who are viewing this thread

AndreTheNovice

Reaction score
My lovely wife found a toilet online that looked great. We bought it, it's here, can't get it working.

It's pretty similar to the American Standard it's replacing, but it's dual flush, modern looking and expensive.

The problem I'm having is the inlet. it's not 7/8", it's not 1/2", and I can't find anyone in town with a 3/4" (it's close to that, guessing it's metric).

Anybody know where I can get a 3/8" to whateverthehellthis is? Link to the toilet: http://www.**********roomvanities.com/pd-baita-dual-flush-modern-bathroom-toilet-26.cfm

thanks...
A

AndreTheNovice

Reaction score
**********room vanities.com/pd-baita-dual-flush-modern-bathroom-toilet-26.cfm

Last edited:

AndreTheNovice

Reaction score
OK I can't post links. not sure why. It's Baita dual flush modern toilet, 26"

They're on **** for $499 and at modern bathroom vanities dotcom.

thanks for any help ...
A

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Depending on whether it has a proprietary fill valve system, you might be better off replacing the fill valve with a domestic one with the correct thread.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
For spam reasons, this and other forums block links to the sight that is remiscent of the Bobby Darin song, "sittin' by the dock of the bay". Also blocked are commercial sites which may be competitors of the sponsor's business.

If you bought a toilet on line, you are just STARTING to experience the many reasons why that is a bad idea.

There is only ONE size toilet fitting in the US. hj who has been plumbing since approximately 1898, can tell us if there was EVER anything different here. Bottom line is ...trouble in river city!

AndreTheNovice

Reaction score
thanks much, the fill valve looks pretty normal. I'll see if the stuff at lowe's or HD will fit.

next time this toilet needs anything, I'm pretty sure it's getting a sledgehammer :)

Rap

Reaction score
Jimbo,

With respect, I dont think that Bobby Darin ever recorded "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay". It was Otis Redding's last song, of course. Both magnificent artists.

Rap

Reaction score
jimbo,

AAMOI: how do the lyrics of "Dock of the Bay" fit in with the above post's? Just curious.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Otis Redding..Bobby Darin...same thing! It is not the lyrics of the song, it is the title I was making a sly reference to.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks