Baffled: two tubs w/hot water two basins no hot water?

Users who are viewing this thread

mike misko

Reaction score
i found my problem. but cannot seem to find a way to delete my post only edit it. Will someone please tell me how to delete a post. Thanks

Reach4

Reaction score
i found my problem. but cannot seem to find a way to delete my post only edit it. Will someone please tell me how to delete a post. Thanks
The best thing would have been to edit the original post, and let us know what the problem turned out to be, such as a closed valve. If I wanted to do the nearest equivalent of undoing the original post, I would edit the original post to the single word "delete".

mike misko

Reaction score
The best thing would have been to edit the original post, and let us know what the problem turned out to be, such as a closed valve. If I wanted to do the nearest equivalent of undoing the original post, I would edit the original post to the single word "delete".
thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks