Bad Well?

Users who are viewing this thread

VAWellDriller

Reaction score
It is a reducing diameter well like I thought.....usually they are naturally developed, but this SEEMS to indicate that they put an artificial gravel pack in, BUT without knowing the hole diameters and depths it's not all together clear. Lots of different things that can happen during casing/screen/gravel pack installation that could cause your problems.....most of the time a little extra development will help or cure it, but sometimes it will not. It seems in you case a replacement well may be in order.

Bdfletcher84

Reaction score
Thanks. I just heard that they reapplied for another permit and are planning or drilling another well on Thursday. Hopefully this turns out better. Thanks for all of the help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks