Any help is appreciated. I do not know much about wells but here is my issue. I just had a new home built at the end of March in an established neighborhood and my house was one of the last lots. The well was dug and the driller told me at a later time that we had a great lot and that he hit the first time with a lot of water flow. The builder and the drilling company decided to go down to 510 ft. Now fast forward to a month after I moved in and I had silt and slight blackish sand going through one in house filter and coming out of the faucets. I called the well company to which I was told that the well was new and the pump needed to run to tighten up some sort of screen. So he told me to hook up a hose off the side of my house and crack it open and let it run for 3 days. As cautious as I was I listened and it did nothing. I was then told to hook a hose up to the pressure tank spigot and run the hose out of my house and let it run for an hour to "drain the sediment" out of the tank. I did this and it helped a bit but was still having issues. They agreed to come out and Rehab the well by blowing it out. Well the company didnt have enough hose and a strong enough compressor supposedly the men didnt realize how deep the well was so the blew it down to 350 ft. Things got better for a month but we added a 3 filter system because the sediment, iron, and sulfur smell was horrible. Everything worked for 2 months or so but the pressure had dropped a little. Fast forward to 4 weeks ago and my sedimets filter became black almost over 3 days and if a tub or shower was ran on the third floor there was barely any pressure coming out of any other faucet almost to a dribble. Well I called the plumber that did worked on my house while being built and he came out and saw that all of the aerators and cartridges were clogged with sediment but cleaned them and said to call the well company as there was a bigger issue. So last week the well company finally comes out and rehabs the well again but the full 510ft this time and said that clear water was coming out for an hour and it was a success. That night i replace my filthy in house filters and put fresh new white ones in to see how it went. 8 hrs later my wife wakes up and brown sand color water is coming out of all of the faucets. I went to the filters in the basement and sure enough that filter was completely brownish black. So the plumber comes back to possibly clear the aerators, cartridges and lines now that the well was "rehabbed". They do some tests and went down to the pressure tank in the basement and had another plumber on the third floor and ran the water. The pressure tank gauge dropped from 60psi to 38psi and kicked on but they said it took almost 2 minutes to rebuild pressure to 60. They said the pressure tank itself was fine and that it was definitely a well issue. It was at that time the the other plumber said he remembered my house from the construction phase and that they had issues originally with just a single filter and that it would only hold some pressure if they too the house filter completely out. He said that he assumed that the well company fixed the issue to get it through inspection. So the well company sends 2 foreman out thinking that possibly they needed to replace the pump due to pressure issues. The men walked towards my pressure tank and stopped at my 3 filter housing and said wow when were your filters lasr changed, i i said less than 24hrs ago, the foreman said ok we dont need to see anything else because we have a worse case scenario here. I said well what is it? He said well the well has been rehabbed once and that didnt work, i said no it has been rehabbed twice and he said thats ridiculous that is not supposed to happen but i cant make the executive decision here but unfortunately I think you need a new well. I said a new pump? He said no a new well, it could have been they drilled too far or not far enough but theres no telling. So at this point almost 8 months later I am livid. So he calls the owner and tells him what Is going on. I speak with the owner about the next steps and he tells me he will have to get crews out there to possibly drill a new well but that it may just need a even finer mesh installed. I said well the sediment is slightly better but its pressure issues at this point. The shower is so bad that with nothing else running, you can barely wash the shampoo out of your hair. He said well worse case they will need to start the lengthy process of getting you a new well. These dudes have been playing games for 8 months and whatever needs to happen needs to happen. I am sorry for the long narrative but I wanted to give as much info as possible. Does anybody know if this sounds correct or if I have been getting screwed. I just cant believe this has been an issue from the beginning and I already need a new well drilled. Any info would help.