Backstabbing (push ins) or screw terminals?

Backstabbing or Screw terminals?

• Backstabbing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Screw terminals

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Billy_Bob

In the Trades
Reaction score
P.S. I've always been a curious sort of person. I've asked questions about anything and everything since I was a kid.

Most people answer my questions. Some people don't want to give me the time of day. Then a few will take a bit of time and explain things in detail.

One thing I have learned is if I don't know something (like in a classroom situation), it is a good bet that several other people in the room don't know either. Many times I have asked questions and learned several other people wanted to know the same thing!

So if you are curious about something, ask away. It is a good way to learn about things!

Billy_Bob

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes, and another way to learn is to offer your own best answer when nobody else is speaking up ... then listen closely when somebody jumps in to correct you!

He he he :D The best way to learn on the internet!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks