Back to back bathroom and stainless sink DWV layout

Users who are viewing this thread

Tojoski

Reaction score
Please excuse the crudity of my diagram but I hope it helps illustrate what I am planning and what is hopefully correct.

The 3" vertical is the dry vent for my toilet, which extends out of my slab and will continue to the top of this framed room to an AAV (still inside the steel building)

I think the drain and venting is correct, the only thing I am unsure about is the 22-degree fitting in the 2" horizontal drain line. That is there to clear the 2" vertical pipe that I had originally planned to use as a greywater drain but have since decided just to plumb everything into my septic and use that 2" for something else. (thats the one with wire stuffed in it in the pic)

The bathroom sink will be stubbed out at 18" but on the outside of the bathroom but I have a stainless-steel sink I am installing that needs to be quite a bit lower around the 14" mark. Otherwise, I know it is common to use something like a back-to-back tee that services both sinks on both sides of the wall.

Any input is appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20220910_160401424~2.jpg
    PXL_20220910_160401424~2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 141
  • PXL_20220910_153317736.jpg
    PXL_20220910_153317736.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 144

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
the 22s are no problem one santee pointed for lav other pointed for stainless sink at lower height is ok. so I think you're good , whether you can avoid the fittings is something you didn't ask and might be possible but a few 22s aren't hurting anything at all

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks