Automatic Sprinkler pop-up not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Tadams

Reaction score
I have a very simple sprinkler system, 5 zones(3 are drip and 2 are sprinklers). Last month I had one of my valves spring a leak, after I replaced the valve I can no longer get my sprinklers to pop-up in that zone when they are controlled by the automatic timer. I have swapped out the solenoid with another valve that I had just replaced and it made no difference. When I turn the solenoid by hand and manually open the valve the heads all pop up and work just fine, but when the timer trips them they only pop up about half way and then just spew water out without spraying. This is starting to drive my a bit batty and I am praying that someone has come across this before.

Thank you.
Tony

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks