Auto Flush for toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

wascalwabbitt

Reaction score
Hi all,
Is there a kit to convert to an automatic flush from my manual handle?

I have Toto Drake 2 toilets.

We are putting the Toto Washlet bidet on and would like to be able to flush while seated before starting the bidet action.

Reach4

Reaction score
By auto, you mean that it flushes when you walk away?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Kohler has a conversion that flushes when you wave your hand over the tank.
Kind of hard to do while still sitting, at least for me.

I've not seen anything, but I really haven't looked hard.

wascalwabbitt

Reaction score
Yes That's kinda what I'm after. Just need the sensor on the wall.

After searching 'touchless' (thanks hj) it popped up with:

Just need to be able to have the sensor on the wall.
Seems to be some sensor sensitivity issues with these.

HERE is what I'm looking for.
Touchless Sensor on the wall :

I guess a guy could use Alexa lol

Home DIY lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02X2l3J_o4

Last edited:

M5Pilot

Reaction score
This is an old post but I just did this so I'll put my info here to help someone in the future. I have the Toto MS604114CEFG one piece toilet and just installed an S550e washlet on it. The toilet had the rubber flapper installed which was getting old so ordered a THU451.10A-A flush valve that fits a 1 piece tank. Then the autoflush motor THU767. In all about 125.00 from eBay. The motor plugs directly into the washlet and a new remote control cap/top comes with the motor which has the flush button added. Now you can flush by pushing the top of the remote or when you walk away it flushes maybe 30 seconds after you lift off the seat.

Reactions: SR8

SR8

Reaction score
This is an old post but I just did this so I'll put my info here to help someone in the future. I have the Toto MS604114CEFG one piece toilet and just installed an S550e washlet on it. The toilet had the rubber flapper installed which was getting old so ordered a THU451.10A-A flush valve that fits a 1 piece tank. Then the autoflush motor THU767. In all about 125.00 from eBay. The motor plugs directly into the washlet and a new remote control cap/top comes with the motor which has the flush button added. Now you can flush by pushing the top of the remote or when you walk away it flushes maybe 30 seconds after you lift off the seat.
Hi! Do you have the S550e washlet + or simply the S550e washlet? Also, how does the washlet sit on the toilet? Is it flush with the edge of the toilet bowl or does it protrude beyond the bowl? Thank you!

MikeekiM

Reaction score
OK... Yet another thread bump... but I think this is important for those of you buying Toto Washlets with Auto Flush...

Most people think that the only difference between the Toto S500e and the S550e is the auto opening lid, and the night light...

And that is largely accurate and true... HOWEVER, if you add Auto Flush, the same sensor that Toto uses to sense a person's presence to open the lid, is used to detect if someone is executing a standing #1... When it senses the seat is up, and a person stands in front of the toilet, and then moves away from the toilet, the auto flush will engage after about 15 seconds...

If you go with the S500e, the seat sensor is the only sensor that will activate the auto flush...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks